Teeth Whitening Wimbledon
Achieve whiter, brighter teeth. In the comfort of your own home, under your control, and at your own pace
TEETH WHITENING AT DOVE DENTAL
For teeth whitening in Wimbledon, look no further than Dove Dental & Wellbeing Spa! Our teeth whitening treatment can give you the healthy, sparkling white smile you’ve always wanted, making it an excellent choice if you want to improve your dental health or take the next step towards becoming more confident with your smile. Our teeth whitening treatments are tailored to meet your specific dental needs. With our experienced team of dental professionals, we’re dedicated to providing only the highest quality teeth whitening treatments to all of our patients. Contact us today to schedule your appointment at Dove Dental!
What Is Teeth Whitening?
To find out if you’re a candidate for bright white teeth, contact us today. We can take care of all your dental needs under one roof. Teeth whitening is a common procedure that uses professional products to target and removes staining caused by certain foods and beverages. Teeth whitening uses bleaching solutions to make your teeth whiter. While it can be performed by our dentist, you can also have an at-home version performed with kits. But, if you’re looking for professional-grade results and live around Wimbledon, contact us at Dove Dental & Wellbeing Spa to book an appointment!
Why Choose Teeth Whitening?
Here are a few reasons why you should whiten your teeth:
- Discolouration – Teeth can become stained over time, as the plaque that builds up on the teeth develops. Regular teeth whitening can keep teeth looking their best.
- Smoking stains – Smoking is bad for your lungs, but it’s also bad for your teeth. The tar and nicotine that collects on your teeth will leave behind a persistent stain. Coffee and black tea can also stain your teeth.
- Yellowing with age – The enamel of our teeth is naturally yellow over time, causing them to darken with age. Without taking care of them by whitening our teeth, they will only continue to darken. Rejuvenate the appearance of youth with teeth whitening.
- Events – If you are getting ready for an event or want your smile to look brighter in photos, this is a good reason to consider getting your teeth whitened.
- Job Interviews – Having a white smile can make a difference in any job interview. Your first impression matters and a confident smile can have a lot to do with making a good first impression.
Teeth Whitening Process
- Our dentist will assess the shade of your teeth to see which ones need whitening.
- Our dentist will then brush and polish your teeth to remove any plaque.
- A barrier will be placed on the gums to prevent exposure to the rest of the teeth from the solution.
- Your teeth will be coated with a whitening bleach solution (hydrogen peroxide), for about 30 minutes.
- Your mouth will be rinsed thoroughly to eliminate any tooth whitening solution residue.
- After this procedure, our dentist will brush your teeth with fluoride varnish to maintain the freshness and whiteness of the teeth that you just attained.
Make sure to avoid foods and beverages with a high concentration of pigments, such as coffee, tea, tomato sauce, tomato juice, yellow mustard, beets, black grapes, candy, and red wine, for at least 24 hours following your treatment. Smoking or any form of tobacco should also be avoided.
Preventing Teeth Stains
Modifying a few of your habits may be all you need to combat tooth discolouration. If you’re a coffee drinker, consider lowering your intake or experimenting with a different beverage. Furthermore, make sure to get help for your smoking habit because it is bad for more than just your dental health. You can have healthy teeth by brushing, flossing and visiting our dental practice twice a year. Contact our dentist immediately if your teeth become more discoloured than they usually are, or if other symptoms arise.
Benefits Of Teeth Whitening
- Improved self-esteem
- Better oral health
- Comfortable and risk-free treatment
- Guaranteed whiter results
- Reliable treatment
- Professional teeth whitening is safe
- Fast results
- A brighter smile
- Long-lasting results (up to three years but can vary)
- People will be more drawn to you
- Your mouth will be healthier
- Personalised treatment
Teeth Whitening Before and After
Teeth Whitening FAQs
Why Do Teeth Turn Yellow?
How Long Does Teeth Whitening Last?
What Should You Avoid Doing Before Teeth Whitening?
Is Teeth Whitening Painful?
How To Prevent Teeth Staining
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?